Work with us
MGS TRADE is looking for professional employees to grow up together.
Do you want to be part of our team? Please fill free to send us your application.
Junior Project Manager
We are looking for a Junior Project Manager able to work with a growing Company, that will be independent. This is a management role. It delivers the right candidate the autonomy to make decisions and be part of the growth of the business.
Minimum of 3 years of experience in retail construction is required.Minimum qualifications/requirements:
- Previous exposure/experience in scheduling principles and techniques.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills where you’re able to effectively communicate with all project stakeholders.
- Skilled in Autocad, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- English fluent (Italian is a plus).
Specifically, you’ll be responsible for the following:
- Communicating with the site supervisor regarding deliveries and status updates.
- Communicating with the on-site team organizing the work on site.
- Preparing estimates, take offs and bills of quantities.
- Coordinating and managing all site deliveries, orders, and materials as per the project program.
- Tracing out and surveys.
- Preparing daily reports with pictures and videos of the daily progress.
- Willing to move during the projects either around USA either in Europe.
- OSHA safety certification required.
This is a great opportunity to work on a luxury retail market furthering your career and experience to lead to a Project Manager role.